I am partial to gold, but lots of these items also come in silver if that is more your style.
1. JANE POPE Long Bar Necklace: Love this customizable piece. It is really elegant.
2. MAYA BRENNER Asymmetric Mini Letter Necklace: This happens to be the one I am hoping to open on baby's birthday. I've loved this necklace for a while now. It is so delicate and sweet. I can imagine it would be something I'd never take off. You can add up to four letters on the chain. I think I'd like just one...but you'll have to wait and see which one that is!
3. HOUSE OF HARLOW Medallion Locket Pendant Necklace: I love the idea of a locket, and this price point can't be beat.
4. GORJANA AND GRIFFIN Alphabet Disc Cuff: I posted this before, but this is great for a push present with baby's initial.
5. JENNIFER ZEUNER Individual Number Earring: Pick out just one or if your babe is born on a double digit day, have one for each ear.
6. ASHA Zodiac Ring: I haven't worn any rings for a while because of some swelling, but I think this piece is beautiful.
7. LULU FROST Code Ring: Again, you could do one number or a stack of two, depending on baby's birthday!
8. TINY TAGS Elle Collection: These seem like a pretty classic gift to mark this occasion.
Today marks one week until my due date! Soon enough! Soon enough!