While I have said that I am not a fan of drugstore makeup, there are some products I love from the drugstore (or, usually Target, which always seems to have the best prices). This is the haul I usually make when shopping for beauty products at low prices:
Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion: Great for the face and body. I am not great about moisturizing my face, but this always does the trick when my skin is feeling dry.
2. CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser: I've switched to this as a face wash, and I like it. It is unscented, basic, and dermatologist (mine) approved.
3. Aveeno Positively Radiant Skin Brightening Daily Scrub: I posted about Jennifer Aniston raving about this product a while back, and it lived up to the hype. I am really into Aveeno's Positively Radiant products.
4. Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes: I do double duty to make sure my skin is clear and use these to remove makeup before washing my face. Great for taking off eye makeup too.
5. Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion: J. bought this because he likes it, but I am a convert. Again, it is unscented and has a great consistency that is moisturizing, but quickly absorbs.
6. Johnson's Baby Powder (only the cornstarch/talc free variety): I like to use this under my arms after I shave to reduce bumps and redness, but talc is not good for your skin, so be sure to check that you have the cornstarch type.
7. Maybelline "Great Lash"Clear Mascara: Use this on my brows every morning, and it keeps them looking groomed all day.
8. Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets: I always keep these in my purse. They are great for blotting your skin before applying powder when you are touching up.
9. Essie "Mademoiselle": A classic, can't miss nail color that is now carried in a lot of drugstores! So happy that Essie polishes are easy to access these days.
10. Nivea "A Kiss of Moisture": I keep this by my bed and apply at night before falling asleep.
11. Clean & Clear Persa Gel-10: I have probably had a tube of this in my medicine cabinet since at all times since seventh grade because it works. It really dries out pimples.
12. Jergen's Natural Glow: An absolute necessity for us pale gals. I go with the medium/dark shade to look a bit more tan.
And there you have it...I'd love to hear about any drugstore favorites you have that I might add to my list! Comment below to share!