1. Duffel coats are awesome because of the rustic charm of wooden toggles. This particular one is super cheap if you want to try out the style without spending the hundreds you can spend for a designer variation.
2. Fall is all about sweaters. Besides Fair Isle sweaters, for which I will always have a soft spot, thick chunky knits are the most interesting thing you can wear for that stylish preppy outdoorsy look.
3. Boots are the perfect fall/winter footwear, and these awesome boots are handmade in Chicago. The intense Vibram sole makes them that much more durable (and cool).
4. From the just released Patagonia Legacy collection, this is an awesome sportier option for cold weather. Patagonia fleeces work in so many climates, and I am partial to the diamond quilted pattern on this one.
5. An alternative to your typical check, plaid, and stripes, this foulard print is unique and interesting. The green color will be a perfect complement to all your fall earth tones.