2. Next I cover any dark spots with concealer. This is where the magic happens!
3. I use a tinted eye brightener for my under eyes. I tend to have dark circles (genetics), and this has a nice consistency to brighten them up.
4. I like a thin layer of bronzer to contour cheek bones and highlight temples. Apply bronzer sparingly where the sun would actually darken your skin.
5. If I am taking only one eye shadow with me, I will take this Cool Lilac Long-Wear shadow by Bobbi Brown. I love the subtle color.
6. A trusty mascara is an absolute must.
7. I also like to use a clear mascara on my brows.
8. This pale pink blush is a favorite. Blush is probably my favorite make-up product.
9. I use this highlighter, as previously mentioned, on my brow and cheek bones.
10. I like a subtle lipstick for day...
11. ...and a bold lipstick for evening.
12. I keep a pressed powder compact with me at all times for touch ups.
13. I carry these oil absorbing sheets in my purse. Use them before applying powder so you are not caking makeup on over oil on your skin.
14. And, to take it all off, these make-up removing towelettes are terrific.
There you have it! This is my beauty kit for gals on the go. Can't wait to pack it up and head out on a jet plane!