Let's do that, shall we? A lot of fabulousness occurred during the last two weeks. So very much of it. Today, I thought I would touch on a few lovely moments and finds that made my week great.
1. The royal baby was named, and I think he was named after me, so I am very excited. You see, my name is Meredith Alexandra Louise. I was named after my great uncle whose first name was George, but who went by Meredith. So, if I had been a boy, my name would have been George Alexander Louis. Coincidence? I think not. Thanks, Will and Kate. Appreciate the shout out!
2. I was reading Suddenly City yesterday and absolutely fell in love with the word "family-moon" as coined by Clare. She, too, took a trip to London with her family and she described the trip as a "family-moon." I am now going to use this expression every day.
3. I thought I was going to get scurvy in London because of the lack of fruit in my diet. Thankfully, I have been able to pig out on berries, peaches, and cherries since I have been back and have successfully avoided any serious illness, dental problems, and loss of limbs. I think my body is happy to have less scones and "crisps" and more natural substances coursing through its pipes.
4. It's that time again: the Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale! I am probably the last blogger on earth to post about this, but, obviously, that is fabulousness that cannot be denied.
5. I found a nude nail color I am in love with. (It's Delicate)
6. And lastly, I own the same earrings seen on last week's episode of The Real Housewives of Orange County! I am not sure if this is fabulous or deeply disturbing. Perhaps I should begin to question my own taste. Nonetheless, it assured me that not everything those gals wear costs a small fortune! (I would be really excited if Heather had been wearing them, but, sadly, it was Gretchen who everyone always makes fun of for her "costumes." Gulp.) Look at my picture on the right to check them out!
This isn't on my official list of fabulous, but did anyone else notice that J.Crew has started making a few maternity items? Wowzah! I bet there are many an excited pregnant lady out there!
Hope you have a fabulous last weekend of July!