Tuesday, June 4, 2013
Tuesday Beauty: My Skin Care Regimen
1. Cetaphil Cleanser: I have been using this with my Clairsonic for a good five months now. It is gentle and non-irritating.
2. Clinique All About Eyes: I use this twice a day, and I am a big fan. It is light and absorbent.
3.CeraVe Moisturizer: My dermatologist gave me this and told me to apply it after my prescription skin treatments (I currently only use clindamycin phosphate gel on my chin). It has a good SPF, so I am protected from the sun--that is probably the best thing anyone can do for her skin.
4. Cetaphil Moisturzing Lotion: I am kind of terrified of moisturizer because I associate moisturized skin with breakouts, which is silly, I know, but I like using this lotion. It is a little bit heavy, so I only use it at night. I also use it on my body.
5. Smashbox Photo Finish More Than Primer: I am a HUGE fan of this primer. I put a thin layer on and my make-up lasts so much longer. This particular variety is also a dark spot corrector, which I needed after my breakouts left some marks on my face.
6. Clinique Acne Solutions Emergency Gel Lotion: My secret weapon to fight any stray pimples.