Anyone care to take a peak in my bag? It's not your typical spring break attire since it is colder in NY than it is here, but I hope to be able to bring some spring colors with me as I go. This is a combination of things I'm actually packing and my spring wishlist...I need (yes, need) a trench-coat. I have been talking about buying one for a few years. I just need to pull the trigger. And, yes, I bought that bag. So glad I did because it has since sold out.
1. J.CREW blouse: Currently on mega sale. Warning: runs big.
2. J.CREW peplum: I bought the Zara version of this blouse last year, and peplums are back and everywhere this spring.
3. J.CREW bag: Hello, sexy bag. So excited to meet you!
4. J.CREW cardigan: Staple. Splurged and bought a cashemere cardigan in camel this winter, and it is a favorite.
5. J.CREW Liberty print sweater: I am debating whether this is too cutesy, but when I bought it it was majorly marked down and on final sale, so we will have to learn to get along.
6. TRETORN sneakers: For strolling the streets of CT.
7. C.WONDER sunnies: Love so many of the new items at C.Wonder. I am hoping to make my first voyage to an actual store while in NYC.
8. MICHAEL KORS watch: Lust. Love. Either way, I want it.
9. RAG & BONE jeans: I am a major fan of the boyfriend jean. In case you hadn't heard, I am not a skinny jean lover. I particularly love dressing them up with a fancy top and heels. I like the juxtaposition.
10. JOIE tank: I don't think I could commit to the blazer so many bloggers are loving, but I am digging this print in a tank top version.
11. MADEWELL trench: Need it. Want it. Have to have it.
12. KATE SPADE flats: Saved the best for last--I went to the consignment store the other day to unload some old clothes. Some very rich person had just dropped off an insane haul of luxury items (Chanel flats, Marc Jacorbs bags, etc.) Well, this lovely person had happened to drop off a brand new pair of Kate Spade flats in hot pink and cork and in my size. My version has a back, but they are essentially the same as this pair. They came in the box, had never been worn, and cost me $40! Amazing.
I'll hit you up from the other coast! Happy weekend!
gossip girl (j/k--had to do it)